What is Capitalism?
Capitalism is what drives the Unites States economy, one of the all times great economys.
- What drives a Capitalist economy? - Competition drives everything
- When companies compete they have to constantly out do their competition in order to survive. People will buy the better and less expensive product.
- Companies that can no longer compete will fold and go away.
- Gorden Gekko said it best "Greed is good, Greed works!"
- The push to make profits drive companies and people.
- Companies doing well expand and hire more people, build new factories and make more money. Keeping the shareholders happy.
- What is crony capitalism? - its capitalism but where the politicians favor their friends and alies. watch the video
- Freemarket Capitalism vs Socialism whats the difference? Mr. Levin, the author of Liberty and Tyranny explains it see video
- If you hate poverty you should love capitalism see video
- Why capitalism beats socialism see video
- Myths and lies about capitalism see video
- Why private investment works and government investment doesn't see video