What Has Trump Accomplished?
Believe it or not there are still people out there that don’t think that Donald Trump has accomplished much during his administration.
In spite of the obstacles laid down by the democrats the administration has managed to accomplish a few things. All while a bogus special council is investigating nonexistent collusion claims.
The Washington Examiner has come up with a list of accomplishments of the administration: Read the article
here are some of the promises Trump has kept:
- 4.2 percent growth in 2nd quarter of 2018
- Growth projected to be over 3% for the calendar year for the first time in a decade
- 4 million new jobs have been created since the election and more than 3.5 million since in office
- More Americans employed now than ever before in history
- Jobless claims at the lowest level in 5 decades
- Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high
- Wages up in August by the fastest rate since June 2009
- Paycheck rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade
- Small Business optimism has hit historic highs
- Manufacturers are more confident than ever
- Investments flooding back to US due to tax cuts
- Steel and Aluminum producers are re-opening
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs
- Dow hit record highs 70 times in 2017 alone, the most ever recorded in one year.
- Achieved massive deregulation at a rapid pace, completing 22 deregulatory actions to every one regulatory action during the first year in office.
- Signed legislation to roll back costly and harmful provisions of Dodd-Frank, providing relief of credit unions and community regional banks
- Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the tax cuts and Jobs acts into law
- Provide more than $5.5 trillion in gross tax cuts , nearly 60 percent of which go to families
- Lowered corporate tax rate from highest in the developed world to allow American business to compete with the rest of the world
- Companies have given out bonuses and raises due to their tax cuts
- Companies including AT&T; FedEx; Home Depot; Honeywell. see a more comprehensive list see list
Please view the full Washington Examinator article, I only put down a few points: Read full article here
- Building the Wall – some of the wall has been built but he needs help by getting new senators and congressmen that will give him the funding he needs for the wall.
- Reworking NAFTA means Mexico will lower their tariffs on American goods, allowing more $$ into the economy so in effect Mexico will pay for it.