What's with the violent Trump supporters?
A big talking point of the leftists is that trump supports are violent. Really ever notice that these incidents all take place at the Trump rallies never at the democrat rallies.
The Trump supporters aren't looking for trouble they just want to exercise their 1st amendment rights. Antifa the anti-fascists are paid antagonists that are sent to Trump rallies in order to disrupt and cause disorder.
George Soros is controlling them through his various organizations.
Please view these videos as evidence of the violence against Trump supports. watch video
Here are some of the violent acts perpetrated against Trump supports:
This information had comes from a Breitbart article found here: Watch Video
- October 11, 2018: A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight. Someone set it on fire
- October 10, 2018: Susan Rice’s Republican Son Assaulted at Pro-Kavanaugh Event
- October 10, 2018: Eric Holder Tells Dem Activists: 'When They Go Low, We Kick 'Em'
- October 10, 2018: CNN says mobs have “constitutional right” to chase Republicans out of restaurants
- October 9, 2018: Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans.
- October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
- October 8, 2018: Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man for Disobeying
- October 8, 2018: Rand Paul's Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists' Threats
- October 8, 2018: Vancouver man says his truck was set on fire for supporting Trump
- October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote
- October 6, 2018: Kavanaugh Protesters Accost an Elderly Trump Supporter
- October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
- October 5, 2018: Protesters Chase Graham To His Car Saying They Will Remove Him From Office
- October 4, 2018: Republican Senators Hit With Death Threats Amidst Kavanaugh Fight
- October 3, 2018: Ricin and threatening letter sent to Trump
- October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz's Houston campaign office
- October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
- October 2, 2018: Video: Leftist protester kicks pro-life woman
- October 1, 2018: Vandals Hit IL GOP Headquarters With ‘RAPE’ Graffiti
- October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
- September 30, 2018: Georgetown prof: White GOP senators in Kavanaugh hearing ‘deserve miserable deaths’
- September 27, 2018: Republican Senators doxxed by Democrat Congressional intern
- September 25, 2018: CNN Defends harassment of Ted Cruz
- September 25, 2018: Ted Cruz and Wife harassed out of DC restaurant
- September 20, 2018: Brett Kavanaugh and family receive death threats
Please view the Breitbart article to see a full list of close to 600 acts of violence against Conservatives.