Build The Wall
We need to build a wall and stop the flow of illegal immagrants. We need to stop chain migration and stop the visa overstays. If you want millions of people to come in make then, go through the front door,
Vet them before anyone comes in. Make sure they leave when they are supposed to. Please watch and enjoy Watch the video
- Estimated number of illegal aliens in the United States 12.5 million
- Evidence has recently emerged that the total number of illegals may be 25 million. We will use the 12.5 million number below.
- Cost to build the wall - $27 billion
- On average illegal aliens are responsible for 12 US citizen deaths per day or 4,380 per year reference for statistics
- According to the CIA 1,000s of sex slaves are shipped across the boarder each year with some as young as 6. reference for statistics
- Since 2009, heroin seizures at the southwestern border have almost tripled, while meth seizures quintupled through 2014. Worse yet, cocaine and marijuana remain two of the most commonly seized drugs along our southern borders, equating to millions of pounds seized by U.S. Border Patrol.
Total Government Expenditures on Illegal Aliens
- Fed cost = $45,870,474,332 + State and Local Cost = $88,992,981,032 -> Total National Cost = $134,863,455,364
- Fed Tax paid = $15,447,897,700 + State and Local Taxes Paid = $3,520,960,000 -> Total Taxes Paid = $18,968,857,700
- Total National Cost = $134,863,455,364 - Total Taxes Paid = $18,968,857,700 -> $116 Billion Cost each year reference for statistics
With the cost of the wall it would be paid for in the first 3 months after illegal aliens are removed. Sooner if Mexico pays for it.
- You could always let people in through the front door after they are vetted. Don't be surprised by the number of terror cells already here in hiding. Just because we haven't had a large scale attack since 9/11 it doesn’t mean we won't have one.
- Well the liberals want the borders opened. They do now that they realize they can get them to vote for them. Why did they think differently before? reference for statistics
- The open border allows a large number of unskilled labor to enter the US. They work cheaply and take the jobs that Americans do want. Don’t believe the crap that Americans don’t want those jobs.
- Call your congressmen and senators and make sure they know you want it built. Why do they not care about the US citizens and only their donors that want the border opened? We are the ones being hurt by it. Give them an earful.
Building a wall is not who we are and it doesn't work!
Nice talking points by the liberals. Think about it of course walls work. At least they would slow down the infiltration on illegals. When another caravan comes it will block them all without the need of the army.
You hear a bunch of BS abouit using drones and technology so you don't need the wall. The drones would alert the 3 people on duty there are 1,000 + people coming. What are they going to do without a wall to slow themm down?
- They built a wall in San Diego and it cut down the number of illegals coming in by 95%
- Walls are immoral and they are not what America represents
- Liberals are fighting the building of the wall but why were they OK with it a few years ago? reference for liberals change of stance on walls.
- Why the change? Their donors want the borders opened for cheap labor. They put the illegal's needs over you and your families safty.
- There are many people from other countries that would love to come here but it needs to be controlled. The safety of all American citizens need to come first.
- Trump doesn't know what he wants for a wall. Actually he asked boarder security what they need. They want walls up to 30' high above ground and with 10' in the ground with a broad base. This makes it harder to tunnel under.
- Slats to see through, so boarder patrol could see who is coming before they get near the wall.
- The test walls built were tested by army rangers and they had trouble defeating them
- Walls do work and have done so for 1,000's of years. There are 72 countries with boarder walls with many being built in the last 30 years.